Hi All,
I hate to admit this, but I am having a really hard time changing Alex's diaper. (10 months) Every time I lay him down, he turns to his side and crawls away or stands up. It was funny at first, but I'm sure you can imagine how messy and frustrating this is. Does anyone have any advice? I have tried turning the tv on, giving him a toy, etc. and nothing is working. Thanks in advance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He'll grow out of it. Try giving him a little snack, they seem to be preoccupied when they are eating
ReplyDeleteI have the exact same problem with Brody! It is terrible! I have tried it all and he will do whatever it takes to roll over or get off the table!
ReplyDeleteI totally relate. Sophia (9mos) does the exact same thing. I usually give her something she's not normally allowed to play with like a bottle of baby powder or tube of diaper rash cream. It gives me an extra 15 secs, at least!
ReplyDelete