Does anyone have any good suggestions for toys for a 5 month old? Sebastian doesn't quite sit up on his own, but is getting bored with his playmat. Does anyone have suggestions for interactive toys he might like?
It's hard when they're not sitting yet. You have an exersaucer, right? We have lots of toys like shape sorters, stacking rings, taggie toys, etc. We could organize a toy swap!
We just bought Owen another exersaucer last week because he was getting bored with the 2 he already had. This week, out of nowhere, he is sitting up on his own...like a champ. So, I had to run out today and buy a bunch of the toys I've been wanting to get him but had to wait until he could sit on his own. Sebastian is only 2 weeks younger than Owen so I think you'll be shopping for sit up toys before you know it.
Anyone have any favorite sit up toys they can recommend? Also, how long after they sit on their own will they be crawling/pulling themselves up?
It's hard when they're not sitting yet. You have an exersaucer, right? We have lots of toys like shape sorters, stacking rings, taggie toys, etc. We could organize a toy swap!
ReplyDeleteAre you still at the tummy time stage? If so, this is a great toy that came recommended from the teacher of my Mommy class. Sophia loved it too.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?guid=92EC8571-6D40-1014-8BF0-9EFBF894F9D4&product_id=17823&src=endeca
We just bought Owen another exersaucer last week because he was getting bored with the 2 he already had. This week, out of nowhere, he is sitting up on his own...like a champ. So, I had to run out today and buy a bunch of the toys I've been wanting to get him but had to wait until he could sit on his own. Sebastian is only 2 weeks younger than Owen so I think you'll be shopping for sit up toys before you know it.
ReplyDeleteAnyone have any favorite sit up toys they can recommend? Also, how long after they sit on their own will they be crawling/pulling themselves up?
Thanks, Karen! That looks like something Sebastian will like. I'm going to order it.
ReplyDelete