My first question is about feeding. At what point did you go to 3 meals a day instead of just 2?
Friday, March 19, 2010
Introduction
Hi Mamas! As I sit here in the middle of this lovely Denver blizzard, I keep thinking about how helpful our playgroup has been! It is so nice to have people who know what you're going though to talk to and get advice. I am starting this blog so we (or maybe just I :)) can ask questions, trade advice, and share experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute idea! My answer is 7-8 months or as soon as they are so hungry that they are finishing all of their bottles and solids and still seem hungry.
ReplyDeleteBetween 9 and 10 months, cool idea
ReplyDeleteLove this, great idea!
ReplyDeleteI learned something new already, because I had no idea you fed a baby twice a day at any point ;).
ReplyDeleteSophia started eating 3 meals around 6 1/2 mos. I give her oatmeal with fruit in the morning, a vegetable for lunch, and usually chicken with sweet potato dinner. That's aside from her 5 bottles daily and snacks here and there. Does that seem like too much to anybody? I've just been winging it honestly. Not sure what is doctor recommended or anything!
ReplyDelete